- Parking Duinweg is nearby; ±350 m.
- Wheelchair friendly beach entrance
- Shower facilities
- First aid post
- Beach pavilion
- Rental beach cabins
Dogs on beach
Dogs are prohibited on the beaches of Oostkapelle during the period 1 May till 15 September between 10:00 till 19:00.
Outside of the above mentioned period and time are dogs allowed (both loose and leased) on the beaches of Oostkapelle.
Nearest beach for dogs at Oostkapelle
Horses on beach
Horse riding on the beaches of Oostkapelle is prohibited during the bathing season (from May 1 till September 15) daily from 10.00 till 19.00 hours. Outside this period and times horse riding on the beaches is allowed.
Further, we also recommend reading the information board, with the local beach rules, which is often placed near every beach (entrance).
Accommodations near the beach
- Duinoord Oostkapelle; ±800 m
- Het Zeehuys, Vroonweg 10a; ±600 m
- Pittoresque house near the beach; ±650 m
- OBVK; ±650 m
- OBVZ; ±650 m
- Komfort 6; ±650 m
- Bos en Duin; ±700 m
- OBSA; ±800 m
- OBSZ; ±800 m
- De Zeevlam, Dunopark 26; ±800 m
- Holiday Park Dennenbos; ±850 m
- Dunopark - ZE073; ±850 m
- Vroonweg - ZE623; ±850 m
- Burgvliet - ZE175; ±900 m
- Dunoweg - ZE066; ±900 m